In this policy, "us", "we" or "our" means ALU protect team. We may, from time to time, review and update this policy,
including taking account of new or amended laws, new technology and/or changes to our operations. All personal information
held by us will be governed by the most recently updated policy. This policy was last updated on 14th, July 2016.
What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide you the services, we collect and use public information that you made available to Facebook such as your public profile,
friend list, posts, likes and comments. Please note that, we do not collect your Facebook password.
How we use and handle your information
We collect different types of information about App users for the following purposes:
- To personalise the content of ALU app for individual users
- To verify your identity;
- To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
- To help us to monitor and improve ALU app
- To improve and/or optimize the Services
- With user consent, to market useful and relevant services to individual users
- To notify users of any other important information regarding the Service, if necessary
- To aggregate anonymized statistical data regarding the Service;
- To comply with applicable laws or legal obligations.
- We deploy the latest appropriate security technologies to protect user privacy.
- We ensure your information is secured by the appropriate physical and software technological security measures
- On top of this we ensure all and any of our technological partners all enforce the same strict security and privacy measures
- We will always respect your privacy.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
Sharing your information with us and others
When you first access ALU app, for example by selecting 'Login command' to login ALU using your Faceboo account, you will be presented
with a Facebook permissions page, which will advise you about the Facebook information you will be sharing with the ALU app and
other Facebook users. You can then decide whether or not to share your Facebook information with the App. If you decide not to grant
permission you will not be able to use ALU app and its social network services.
By granting permission you will be agreeing to share your Facebook user details (including your name, profile picture, gender, networks,
user ID and any other information you choose to share according to your Facebook account settings) as well as the user details of your
Facebook friends, and information about your App usage, for example, the articles you are reading.
Unsubscribing / Removing ALU App
To unsubscribe to ALU app, remove the App by accessing the application settings in your Facebook account settings.
Once you remove ALU app, we no longer have permission to access your Facebook information and your data will be removed from ALU as well.
How to contact us
If you would like to seek access to personal information we hold about you, or if you have any questions or complaints about
how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, you can
email us or write to:
School of Business Information Technology
196 Tran Quang Khai St. Unit D304, Tan-Dinh Ward, Dist 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
ALU app is an intellectual property of University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.